Vice President, East
Organization: Campos EPC
Date Posted: 01/24/2023
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Primary Category: Management
Type of Position: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
The Regional Vice President of Operations will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the Eastern Region, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and highly productive processes to meet current and future needs of the organization. This position will be preferably based in Amherst, NH however being located anywhere is the Eastern Region will be acceptable, will require some travel. Relocation packages will be considered.
- Oversees and manages a team of regional directors in the Eastern Region.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level staff in the department.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Oversees client management activities within the region.
- Manage financial goals and business opportunities within the region.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations, projects, and systems.
- Collaborates with other regions to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials.
- Ensures that regional decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, and organization are in line with the organization’s business plan and vision.
- Implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for region and projects.
- Establishes and administers the region’s budget.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the President and other leadership.
- Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A certain level of billability is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other industry-related field required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least fifteen (15) years of industry-related experience including five (5) years in senior management required.
- Prior business experience in working with utilities as a consulting engineer is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow this link to apply online.