Organization: Daymark Energy Advisors, Inc.
Date Posted: 2/7/2022
Country: United States
Primary Category: Management
Type of Position: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Daymark Energy Advisors is a successful, growing consultancy. We bring deep knowledge and an integrated view of energy infrastructure, regulation, and markets to help our clients succeed in the face of uncertainty and transformative change.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with consulting business operations experience to join our team. This role will engage with our operations management team to support marketing, sales, human resources, and information technology.
If you are collaborative and detail oriented, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and want to help clients make decisions on the path toward decarbonization, you’ll find Daymark Energy Advisors offers a challenging and rewarding environment in which to further your career. We cultivate an inclusive and affirming environment that supports professional growth and rewards entrepreneurial risk taking.
Daymark Energy Advisors is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, and this position requires periodic attendance to our office. We offer flexible work arrangements, and our team is located throughout the United States.
Daymark is adhering to recommendations of the Massachusetts Department of Health and CDC with respect to travel and work arrangements for all employees during the COVID-19 health crisis.
Consulting operations and marketing operations support
- Coordinate collection, analysis, and reporting of consulting and marketing operations data
- For responses to consulting services requests for proposals (RFP), serve as project manager of the proposal preparation process, including: owning proposal scheduling and template development; gathering and updating proposal content using input from manager of lead to sales, technical proposal lead, and team; owning proposal submission requirements and required forms; editing and polishing final proposals (Word, PPT) before submission, in alignment with Daymark style guides
- Manage RFP acquisition by monitoring and scanning for RFPs of interest to the team using existing aggregation tools and increasing our access points
- Maintain and update marketing content resources by owning the process of obtaining and organizing updates to team resumes and client engagement descriptions
- Manage state registrations, reporting requirements, and reporting to certain organizations summarizing disadvantaged businesses participation in our projects
- Manage IT support, provided by 3rd party IT services provider, and business process enhancement, supported by end-to-end operational data system
- Onboard new employees and elevate issues for resolution
Recruiting and onboarding process and coordination
- Coordinate recruiting and onboarding, including developing postings, participating in and scheduling candidate interviews, and ensuring a successful transition into the team for new employees
Office management and administration
- Manage our physical office, including coordinating and communicating with the building management company, procuring office supplies, and planning corporate events that support our cultivation of an inclusive and affirming work environment and team dynamic
- Lead record retention and organization for corporate and Board documents
- An overriding curiosity and desire to help others succeed in a team environment
- Ability to understand business processes and how they are supported by information system software
- Close attention to detail and the ability to execute tasks on time
- The ability to plan ahead to meet deadlines, ask clarifying questions, and confirm and communicate tasks/next steps
- Strong English and communication skills, both orally and in writing, to engage with our team and with clients
- High skill level in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- At least periodic attendance in our Worcester, Massachusetts, office
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience managing a diverse variety of operations-oriented work
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.