Grant Writer and Sustainability Data Analyst
Organization: Global Partners LP
Date Posted: 3/9/2023
Country: United States
Primary Category: Miscellaneous
Type of Position: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
The Grant Program and Sustainability Data Analyst will be a critical part of the Corporate Affairs and Sustainability Department, reporting to the Electric Development Strategist. In this role you will identify, respond to, and write grant proposals for government contracts and sustainability business development opportunities (i.e., electric vehicles charging infrastructure deployments, renewable fuels, etc.). In addition, the position will be responsible for creating content and managing responses to federal, state, municipal, and privater RFQs, RFPs, RFIs and similar structured solicitation processes pertinent to Global’s business strategy and various lines of business. This role will also be adept at using visualization and geospatial tools to gather data, analyze it, and present insights and perform market planning. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to understand business strategy and needs and work collaboratively to prepare grant and proposal responses.
A successful candidate possesses strong writing skills, proficient knowledge of the grant writing process, and is comfortable working on, and presenting data in an organized fashion. Preferred applicants have knowledge of energy infrastructure programs, sustainability, and fundraising information sources.
We offer a flexible work environment. This means working up to 2 days a week remotely and the rest of the time in the office.
The Types of “Energy” You Bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are self-motivated and like to take initiative
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
- You have strong time management skills
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- You have strong planning, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
“Gauges” of Responsibility
- Prepare, submit, and track grant and incentive applications, presentations, reports, and all other materials necessary to receive available incentives
- Research and monitor government activities, including government grants and incentives pertinent to Global’s business
- Proactive involvement in the project development process to help identify and explain potential incentives
- Effectively communicate project progress, needs, roadblocks, and risks
- Build and maintain professional relationships with members of federal, state, and local government entities and agencies
- Maintain and update a grants ‘pipeline’ that tracks funding opportunities, program requirements, deadlines, and key information
- Curate and manage a repository of grant documents and associated records
- Identify and track potential RFQs, RFPs, RFIs and similar structured solicitation processes that may be relevant to Global’s strategy across various lines of business, including applicable deadlines and modifications
- Coordinate feedback and identify deliverables from internal business groups to select processes in which Global intends to participate, including further information requested by Global from soliciting agency
- Develop and maintain materials for use in proposals—company overviews, statement of qualifications, resumes, etc.
- Attend any bidders conferences or other meetings hosted by soliciting government agency
- Manage any post-submission follow-up or further requests from applicable entity
- Support optimization of our assets by identifying and developing demographic data pertinent to business decisions
- Perform competitive analysis within our existing and future market locations
- Apply geospatial modeling, machine learning, and visualization techniques to internal and external data to make accurate and actionable analyses in a timely fashion
- Conduct simple to complex analyses using both vector and raster data types to provide insights to planning and marketing.
- Assess and build tools to understand customer interaction and performance
- Responsible for the design and management of a company GIS database
“Fuel” for You
- Coins! We offer competitive salaries and opportunities for growth. We mean it! We have an amazing Talent Development Team who create trainings for growth and job development.
- Health + Wellness – Medical, Dental, Visions and Life Insurance. Along with additional wellness support.
- The Road Ahead – We offer 401k and a match component!
- Professional Development – We provide tuition reimbursement; this benefit is offered after 6 months of service.
- Give Back! We believe in community support. We know everyone gives in their own way, that’s why we offer paid volunteer time-off to you to help an organization of your choice.
The GPS of our Interview Process
- First thing first, if you’re interested in the role, please apply.
- A talent acquisition team member will review your resume in partnership with the hiring manager. If your experience would lend to this opportunity a recruiter will contact you.
- We conduct “in-person” (ZOOM) interviews and provide additional interview information or other items needed at that time.
- Proficient knowledge of the grant writing process
- Comfortable working on and presenting data in an organized fashion
- Experience developing compelling presentation materials for internal and external audiences
- Experience with GIS and data analysis required
- Experience in sustainability programs preferred
- Experience in responding to government solicitations preferred
- Knowledge of energy infrastructure programs, sustainability and fundraising information sources preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, pre-law, communications or similar degree
Research shows that many, especially women and marginalized people, are hesitant to apply for job if they don’t check every box. If you are excited about this position, and think you could have an impact here, please apply anyway, even if you don’t meet every point on the job description. We’d love to hear from you.
Global is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified, diverse and dedicated work force and maintains a zero-tolerance policy with respect to discrimination in its workplace. We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, ancestry, race, gender, color, religion or creed, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, prior record of arrest or conviction, unemployment status or any other classification or status protected by applicable state, local or federal law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply, please contact our recruiting department at 781-891-4000.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit this link for more details and to apply.