Energy Policy Analyst
Organization: P.R. Quinlan Associates Inc.
Date Posted: 8/17/20222
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Primary Category: Regulatory/Policy
Type of Position: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
P.R. Quinlan Associates Inc. (“PRQ”) is seeking candidates for a full-time energy policy analyst position. The position is for 100% remote work.
• Identify, track, analyze, and report on regulatory and legislative policy developments in U.S. states and Canadian provinces, in support of our Strategic Update reporting service.
• Monitor news and information sources for key policy developments.
• Research and write memos, white papers, talking points, and similar documents on energy policy issues, both for PRQ senior staff and clients.
• Participate in staff meetings to discuss status and needs of PRQ clients.
• Offer recommendations and suggestions for improving products and product delivery.
• Two to three years of experience with retail energy markets and/or renewable energy policy.
• Highly proficient with Internet-based research. Demonstrated ability to successfully complete broad, deep, and sometimes arcane searches.
• Attention to detail, strong writing skills, and ability to efficiently evaluate and organize information.
• Previous experience with legislative, legal, and policy tracking or docket management will strengthen application significantly.
• Bachelor’s degree in Political Science/Government, Law, Economics, Public Policy, Public Administration, or similar field of study.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by emailing Frank Caliva at firstname.lastname@example.org.