ASSOCIATE / SENIOR ASSOCIATE IN CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING
Date Posted: 5/17/2021
Country: United States
Primary Category: Management
Type of Position: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
In this role you will work as part of a team involved in projects relating to project management oversight, project controls, project scheduling review and analysis, construction claims and contract dispute resolution, construction management and responsibilities related construction consulting services, typically serving the utility industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, updating, and analyzing project schedules
- Planning, managing, and analyzing project costs
- Tracking and managing project scope changes and project risks
- Reviewing and managing project documents for claims analysis
- Preparing project and program status reports
- Supporting requests of project leads and clients
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the posting on the Exponent website to apply.