ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Date Posted: 8/26/2021
Country: United States
Primary Category: Energy
Type of Position: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Established in 1998, PowerOptions is New England’s largest non-profit consortium for energy and energy sustainability in New England, with more than 470 nonprofit and public sector members. As a nonprofit ourselves, our mission is to save our members time and money, so they can focus resources on pursuing their own important missions in their communities. We are a deeply committed team, passionate about our mission, that is constantly innovating new energy solutions and exploring new business models to expand our ability to serve our Members’ energy and energy sustainability needs. As a member of the PowerOptions team, all staff are customer-focused, drive results, ensure accountability, and instill trust across their team and with their Members.
Job Description Summary:
The Account Management Coordinator (AMC) is the key staff-person supporting the Team in all aspects of Member information and data management, particularly the Account Managers. The AMC is self-starting, detail-oriented, highly organized and a nimble learner with the ability and skills to be resourceful and creative in optimizing work processes to manage, organize, and maintain the information of our more than 470 Members in the most efficient manner.
The AMC will begin by managing information and learning the PowerOptions business, but have the ambition, customer service and technical acumen to develop the knowledge to deliver our programs and services to a number of our smaller Members.
Primary Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
• Support the Account Management and other Team members for on-boarding new Members and with activities for supporting existing Members. This will involve processing, organizing and creating efficiencies in the management of Member information, which may include:
o Develop systems and processes for Member information management across the PowerOptions organization
o Evaluate and improve the efficiency of member management procedures and processes, including:
▪ Identifying missing information and working with the Team on identifying the best method for, and then actually obtaining the information.
▪ Collecting information and documents directly from Members
o Be the SalesForce subject matter expert for the organization to support member information management and the Team’s member support function, including creating reports, dashboard development, and identification of improvements needed to individual objects, data fields and the overall structure.
• Serve as the Account Representative for smaller Members, working with our energy suppliers on providing product pricing and market information to directly support our Members in their decision making.
• A Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience • Highly mission-oriented and a commitment to an equitable and just economy
• Exceptionally organized and technologically proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel spreadsheets
• Experience with relational database systems; Salesforce and/or Hubspot experience a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work under and meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills including personable phone and video manner
• Highly collaborative and experience working as part of a team as well as taking initiative on self-directed projects
• An eagerness to take ownership of tasks
• A persistence to resolving problems, including not hesitating to ask questions, assess solutions, and working collaboratively with the team as needed on resolution
• Ability to represent PowerOptions with utmost professionalism and to cultivate fruitful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to operate collaboratively in a remote working environment across standard tools systems (Office365, Teams, Zoom)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Applying early is recommended. Applications will be accepted up to August 31st, 2021. Complete applications must include a cover letter and a current resume. Send your application to: email@example.com with the subject heading: Account Management Coordinator. PowerOptions is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age (40 and older), sexual orientation, gender identity, AIDS/HIV status, arrest and conviction information, status as a registered qualifying medical marijuana patient or registered primary caregiver, admission to a mental facility, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.